Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, July 20, 2007

saying goodbye

come this august, we'll have attended our current church (which we love) for 2.5+ years. it doesn't seem that long, but i feel like we've been apart of the church for awhile. i think it's b/c of all the relationships we've built up and being involved in our church.

one thing that i've realized this summer is that our church has a pretty high turnover (partly due to students, both undergrad and grad, graduating). we haven't really witnessed this turnover rate until this year. by the end of this month, 7 members of the church will have moved. :( i've been sad to see them all go. fruittart has tried to keep many of them by overdosing them with sugar, but it hasn't quite worked. :P i guess we'll have to think of another retention method, either that or be thankful for the times we've had fellowship with them and pray for where they are currently. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, about 7 people are leaving in 2 weeks as well, grad school, med school, Google, jobs changes... =(

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home