Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ah housework!

my friend lydia had mentioned that when the baby reaches about 10 weeks, things seem to get much easier. i've definitely found that to be the case. for us, i think what's really helped is that 1) sean is more into a routine, 2) he also goes down for his naps much easier and stays asleep for much longer, and 3) he sleeps for longer periods of time at night. all these things have really helped me feel more relaxed as a mom as well as enjoy my time as a mom. :) so for all you new mommies out there, give yourself some grace about all the housework stuff while your baby is still a newborn! once your baby gets older, hopefully you'll see this same transition too! ;)

anyways, the point to this post is that i've been able to get some housework done this week (while my darling son has been sleeping):

  • did laundry

  • cleaned the bathroom

  • swept the floors

  • put away summer clothes



now that i've gotten more into a "grove", my plan is to do at least one chore a day, similar to the plan i had when i was pregnant. transitioning from housewife to stay at home mom! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hardest part for me was that when wee bairn was asleep, I wanted to play, not work...

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.xanga.com/jennyarose

http://www.xanga.com/rknjl7

Jenny and Kenny's blogs.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

egana, there have been days where i haven't stuck to housework--i nap instead. :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home