Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, October 15, 2007

i did it! (afghan joys!)


well, i finally did it. i finished the afghan! i'm a little disappointed b/c the afghan isn't quite "square". i know it's b/c my stitches aren't quite as even as they could be. i hope sean still likes it and doesn't mind that it isn't perfectly square. :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only machines make them perfectly square. Good work.

-DC

4:39 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

thanks DC. but the thing is, i AM a machine! :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Dr. T said...

When is a blanket ever laid out on the floor like that? Warm, yummy, mommy blankets are wrapped around babies, or snuggled in a child's arms. Square doesn't matter at all then.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Kris C. said...

Washing and drying the blanket often helps to "block" it a little and may help with any irregular appearance. However, just look at it as a sign of being made with love.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crooked? Wait until he ties the corners around his neck to make a Superhero cape, or uses it to play tug of war with a closed door, or to repel off the top bunk, or to climb out the window while pretending to be a fireman rescuing the stuffed animals from the burning house, or . . .

9:56 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

so it seems that the consensus is that pre-warping the blanket before sean does. :) i'll call it "breaking it in". :)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home