Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, November 12, 2007

panic situations

many people will tell you that i'm not one you can depend on in panic situations. i'm like a deer in headlights--i just freeze up or run away.

well, i'm proud to say that i think i've taken one step closer to being more "dependable" in these situations based on my reaction at the gas station last week. ;) i was filling up gas using the automatic-fill lever on the pump. i heard the lever click to indicate that my tank was full. i looked over only to discover that the lever didn't pop out like it normally does, so gas was pouring out of my tank. i pulled the pump out of the tank and managed to pop the lever. it probably would have been smarter to try to un-pop the lever while the pump was in the tank so i didn't spill gasoline on the floor, but hey, i didn't freeze up and that's the most important thing! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent work.

-DC

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home