Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, November 23, 2007

thankful thursday for thanksgiving

what i'm thankful for this year:

  • a healthy and good pregnancy.
  • a healthy and beautiful baby boy who's very easy to take care of.
  • my family and friends who have helped us immensely when the baby was born.
  • for my husband who has been so supportive, loving, and encouraging throughout the year!
  • for the blood of Christ that has saved me.
  • for my pastor and the sermons given this year in romans--it's been a great to be reminded of the assurance i have in my salvation.
  • for my church family who has made champaign my home away from home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home