Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

ah! Christmas craziness

nat and i will be leaving for Christmas break next thursday, and i have a ton of things that i'd like to get done before i go! it's a little bit harder to run all these errands around a baby's nap schedule. :P here's my list i'd like to get done:
  • finish Christmas shopping.
  • clean the house.
  • go to the to cleaners (one of nat's favorite shirts got ruined from dry cleaning).
  • print out things for friend's wedding.
  • plan 2 get-togethers with some friends.
  • hang out with some friends during the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ofelia said...

I feel honored to have made the cut and have dinner with the three of you!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

i forgot about having you over for dinner. that would make 3. :) but you're basically like family at our house, which is why i might have forgotten. :P

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home