Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

can you hold please?

we got our mailed held by the post office while we were on vacation for Christmas. when our mail service resumed, we only got only a handful of things. we thought it was a little bit odd but didn't pursue it any further.

we had been expecting 2 pieces of mail--a free credit report and a present for me from nat's brother. he called this morning to find out the credit report was mailed out on december 18. nat decided to head over to the post office to find out if that letter and the package had been held there. nat was greeted with a large bag of items. :P now that's what we were expecting. :)

the ironic part of this whole story is that nat's credit report came back "excellent" and one of the reasons being that he hadn't been late on paying any bills. well, in our huge bag of mail, there were at least 5 bills overdue. :) hehehe. i guess we didn't think about the bills that were missing, but in the future i guess i'll pay more attention to that. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home