Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

facebook

i joined facebook. crazy i know. anyways, i've been playing around with it for the past few days, and i must say i'm not a big fan of the interface. i don't know if it's b/c i'm too old for the "facebook generation" or what, but i find a lot the features confusing and/or overwhelming. it has left me in frustration numerous times. i must say, despite the poor design, the notifications keep me on the site. so, i guess the interface doesn't have to be great in order to keep people on it. but as graduate in HCI/HF, i'm itching for a better design of the site.

2 Comments:

Blogger tony c said...

Can you be more specific about what you find confusing or overwhelming about the interface?

10:53 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

getting the application icons to show up under your picture in the profile. i went under the options to make sure that i had the option to have the icon displayed checked, and i still wouldn't have the icons under my picture. eventually, it showed up. i'm assuming it's b/c either my facebook page got longer or that i had more applications on my page (or both).

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home