Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

hair ball

i wish i were still pregnant so i wouldn't be shedding like crazy! :) i wouldn't really mind the shedding if it weren't for sean. now that he's playing more on the floor, i often find my hairs on his clothes, hands, and face. yick. :P

in an effort to keep the hairs on the floor to a minimum, i'm trying to sweep/swiffer the floor every week. today, the swiffer attracted lots of my hair, and some of it in the weirdest places. i guess my hair likes to fall out and migrate. i think i collected enough hair to make a nice size hairball. don't worry, i didn't actually do it. :)

i don't think i found any red hair on the swiffer. hmmm, very strange. maybe i'm going bald and nat's not. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home