Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

how did i survive before?

i'm really thankful that our little one goes to bed early at night.  it gives nat and i the opportunity to relax before we go to bed (usually it just means vegging out on the couch watching tv :P).  friday night, we capitalized on sean's early bedtime by spending time with friends.  i threw a surprise "guys game night birthday party" for nat.  i was able to sneak out and spend time with my good friend tanya and her boyfriend joe*.  :)

the night ended for both of us around 11PM, and we went straight to bed before our little boy woke up for his feeding.  he woke up at 2, then 4, then finally 7 for the morning.  we were exhausted on saturday, and we still haven't recovered today!  i don't know how i could have felt rested when sean was first born and waking up every 2-3 hours!   

*  tanya's so sweet, she asked if i wanted to make cookies at her house, but she ended up making them while joe and i sat around the table and watched.  :P  of course, we were all chatting together, so that was nice. ;) 

2 Comments:

Blogger Fruit tart said...

Ummm, you didn't. Feel well rested when Sean was a newborn, that is. You were exhausted. But you got used to being exhausted. And now you are used to sleeping again! ;-)

1:55 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

i guess perhaps now i'm getting used to only being mildly exhausted, since i still get up once a night. :P

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home