Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, January 28, 2008

one hour to a new you

ah, i finally got my haircut today*! i really like getting my hair cut. when i first go in, i feel so "blah"**, but when i sit down and talk with my hair dresser what to do, i get excited. :) i feel like a new me is about to emerge. then my head gets pampered with a wash, cut, and dry. she uses all sorts of fancy hair products in my hair and then spends time styling it when she blow dries. i feel like a new me when i'm done! :)

i must say, today, ryan did a fantastic job on my hair. it looked fabulous when i walked out. :) i feel like i actually look cute and chic! ;) ryan had said that this style would hold up to my daily routine of wash and a brief blow dry. i hope that's the case. ;)

* i forgot my last appointment so i had to reschedule.
** most of the time it's been months since my last cut.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kris C. said...

Picture???

9:28 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

oh, here's a picture. it's not that much different than it was before. :P

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disapprove less of this haircut than some of your past ones.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home