Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

sick and not sleeping

i've been feeling pretty miserable since saturday night with an awful cold. my throat has felt so sore and swollen, i've been congested, and i've had a nasty cough. it was so bad, that i just stayed at home on sunday morning instead of going to church. i was sad to miss church. :( today, i am feeling better, and i hope that this will continue.

the past two nights, i've been having problems falling asleep. and this time, i truly don't have any anxiety or nervousness going on. i don't know if it's b/c i took a nap so late in the day, my coughing, the thunderstorm last night, being sick, or knowing that sean will wake up sometime soon. i'm hoping that it has mostly to do with my late naps and my sickness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home