Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

long night

last night i had long night. it took me awhile to fall asleep, and when i was ALMOST asleep, i heard a crinkling noise. i woke up nat and asked if he heard it. he said it was an animal outside. we kept hearing it, so nat turned on the light and looked around the windows to see what it was. we couldn't find anything. i heard it again, and i was determined to figure out was it was. i finally found it, and it was a spider on the edge of the plastic bag used in our trash can. i don't know how it was making all that noise, but when its legs were moving on the bag, it created a crinkling noise. nat killed it, and i was able to fall asleep.

then, at 2:30 AM, i awoke to sean crying. i don't know what was bothering him, but he was crying and whimpering off and on until probably 3:30 or so. then i went back to sleep. i had a dream where i missed greeting at church (which is what we're supposed to do on sunday), so it wasn't very restful.

nat woke up early to go to the restroom, and i woke up. then at 7:10AM, the bell went off at the elementary school at the end of the street. it went off until about 7:45. :P

i'm tired today. zzzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home