Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, June 23, 2006

shout out!

just wanted to say i love you and miss you nat!

this is one of my favorite pictures of us on our 6 month-iversary for our marriage. i'm surprised how quickly i forget the details of what nat looks like!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too Ramona! That was a fun trip that we had.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't look drunk...

4:05 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

i have those from our meal, if you'd like me to post them.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

hehehe. thanks for your comments egana. no, it doesn't make me feel bad. :) just a couple more weeks. yippee! :)

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home