Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

look ma, no hands!


summer solstice, first day of summer, a raw egg standing up by itself. happy june 21, 2006 everyone!*

*no, this is not a trick; i actually got a raw egg to stand up because of the solstice. took me a while to balance, but i have proof that i did it. thanks lydia for calling me! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. You never cease to amaze me.

-DC

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

ah, here is a website that explains the mystery (it kinda hurt my head though!)

12:13 PM  
Blogger JadeEJF said...

P.S. I can't believe I hadn't found your blog earlier, Ramona! :P

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home