Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, September 25, 2006

life as a housewife....

well, i'm about to embark on a new stage of my life. :) i just finished my thesis last week, and after this week (i'm trying to publish my thesis work in a conference paper), i'll be free from school! :) the only thing i'll have left is to teach, but i really love teaching and it's only 10 hours of week.

what will i do with the rest of my time? be a housewife. :) i have all these wonderful plans of cleaning, organizing, and decorating our house. cleaning and decorating isn't my forte, but hopefully i can do a semi-decent job. :) some of my other plans are going to be spent socializing. socializing more than i currently do? yup, that's right! crazy, i know. :) some of my current social plans are to invite someone over after church for lunch, have a young couples night at our house from our church, and continuing the open house tradition that we had last semester. whew. sounds like a lot. we'll see how many of these plans i actually implement! (ask me in a month!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ramona said...

oh, i am traveling to houston in a couple of weeks to be apart of my friend's engagement party! that's an added benefit to having a even more flexible schedule as a housewife!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home