Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

dinner dates

today, i had crystal and mariko over for dinner. crystal asked me, "do you have someone over for dinner every day?" i did have someone over every day from sunday to wednesday, but that was just to keep me company while nat was in california for a conference.

we do like to try to invite someone over for dinner at least once every two weeks. i like cooking and having people over, and it's a nice change to just being home with our family every night. lydia reminded me earlier this week that it's also a good opportunity to have our friends meet each other. the idea is to invite someone you know and someone you don't know as well to dinner so that everyone can get to know each other better*. if you'd like to come over for dinner sometime, let me know! :)

* our pastor at church had made this suggestion months ago, and it was good for lydia to remind me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home