Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

go ahead, hit me

ugh, i had a long hard day today. i feel like sean has been fighting me all day. not very many smiles today, mostly whining and crying. my patience was razor thin when nat got home. i told him about my rough day, and this was his response:

nat: you need to release some tension.
nat flexes his bicep, and turns his side toward me.
nat: hit me.
he points at the side of his upper arm that's flexed.
nat: right here. come on. do it. show me what you've got.
i begin wailing on his arm and stop when nat's arm got sore.
nat: don't you wish you were a guy so in high school you could do stuff like that [me punching his arm]?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice. I'll be sure to recommend that to other couples. =)

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I'm happy that Diana's taking tae kwon do. This way my arm doesn't have to get sore.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home