Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, September 08, 2008

sap

i don't know what it is, but i'm a sap when it comes to certain movies and tv shows.  i don't know if part of my high school self is just forever melded with me or what.  take for example my recent tv choice--samurai girl.  yes, i did say samurai girl, as in the samurai girl on abcfamily.  i must say it didn't have the best story or acting, but i found myself having to watch what happens in the end after watching the 2 middle episodes.  why?  well, the main character was the "underdog" in a love triangle.  i'm a sucker for the girl characters who are the "underdogs" when it comes to the "popular" guys.  i think part of it is b/c i felt like i was always the "underdog" that never won--until i got the best prize with nat.  :P

the other reason why i'm a sap is that any show or movie that tugs at your heart strings make me cry.  i think i get emotionally caught up in the story.  we just watched dan in real life tonight, and i cried 3 times.  yes, 3.  i think i've cried in all the "old school" 2D animation disney movies starting with little mermaid.  

as a side note, when i get into one of these shows or movies, don't interrupt me, i get irritated.  :)  let me finish watching so i can sob. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm right there with you. this is why i can't watch sad movies or read sad books-- it's like it actually happened to me, and i can't shake the feeling for a couple days!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home